There are two ways to win in our city-wide poster contest.
Win The Draw (deadline November 15, 2015)
E-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered eligible for the city-wide draw.
- supply the first name, last initial, grade and school of each student entering a submission – this is necessary to be part of the contest draw.
- provide a contact e-mail or phone number where we can reach you.
- confirm that a parent or guardian agrees that the poster can be submitted, and that you agree to submit to the terms of the contest.
Win with Design (deadline November 15,2015)
- Make certain you have e-mailed the information above to email@example.com.
- Upload a digital photo file of the poster using the link below.
- Schools or youth groups can enter a top poster for each grade level.
- Students who are participating on their own can submit an individual entry.
CAPSC will review each poster to make certain the content is appropriate before it will be considered as an entry.
Thanks for taking part in CAPSC’s School Traffic Week – and good luck! We will advise winners of their status in early December.